Pension Plan Services
Venuti & Associates provides services to both single and multi-employer pension clients. We can easily create a customized plan of services to meet your specific needs, including:
- Prepare annual actuarial valuations.
- Maintain the Funding
Standard Account as required by ERISA and complete the Schedule MB or SB (Form 5500).
- Provide actuarial certifications under the Pension Protection Act of 2006 ("PPA").
- Assist with multi-year projections under PPA using variable projection scenarios.
- Assist, as necessary with the other annual reporting
and disclosure requirements of ERISA.
- Prepare and provide annual pension plan listings to the
administrator to assist with the administration of the plan.
- Attend all Board of Trustees meetings and all other special
meetings, if requested.
- Prepare, or review, plan document amendments and changes
to the summary plan description.
- Assist the administrator and attorney with actuarial and
other issues that arise
in the day-to-day operation and communication of the pension
- Act as advisors to the plan sponsor by providing ongoing guidance
and recommendations to maximize the effectiveness of the retirement